Last updated January 7th, 2017
Thank you for visiting Carries.co. We want you to know that your privacy is the most importance for us. Customers always come first in everything for us, and we are committed to offer you to enjoy Carries.co shopping experience, allow you to share the joy with friends. We respect and provide the protection of your personal data. It is one of the service commitment we make to you. The following information detailing what information we collect, reasons in need to collect such information, and how we use them.
Collection and Use of Information
In general, you do not need to reveal your identity or any personal information about yourself to us to view this site. In different times, you can choose to provide us with your personal information. Please note that you can provide us your personal information in whichever way (including through the website or by e-mail or telephone), we will collect all relevant written or oral information, and may be in the store as well. Personal Information means anything which can be used to confirm a person’s identity, including but not limited to, name (full name), home address, billing address or other physical address, email address, and any information related to the above. In addition to the above information, we may also collect information about your purchased goods, shipping address, gender, occupation, date of birth, marital status, anniversary, interests, phone number or other information, and credit card information. We will provide you the information or at a different time to combine our data aggregation, we may put some available data on public, collect information collection tools and from our partners, associates and other third parties the information collected for the tripartite combination.
Use your personal data
We may use the information collected from you for the following purposes:
• facilitate your shopping experience, and offer the services you have requested
• confirm and track your order
• answer your query, respond to your requests
• Contrast and inspect your personal information to ensure its full seamless and accurate
• prevent and detect fraud or abuse
• improve our website, services, product selection, marketing and promotional strategies, as well as overall customer experience
• Identify your products and services preferences
• understand our customer quantity, preferences, interests and behaviour
• Provide you with the relevant information about products and services through your preferred communication channel such as e-mail, mail or telephone
Send this product to a friend and recommend to friends
We will share your personal information with our trusted partners as well as others in some cases.
• Service providers: We commissioned trusted third-party service providers to perform certain services on our behalf, including: transport, payment processing, information storage/management, web hosting, network analysis, implementation, assembly, marketing, mailing, send e-mail and so on. Unless these service providers need information about the performance of its functions, otherwise they shall be entitled to receive personal data. In addition, they have only been authorized in accordance with Carries.co purposes stipulated that all personal data, shall be strictly prohibited for any other purpose.
• Special events: If you choose to participate in a particular activity (such as publicity campaigns, contests or sweepstakes), then Carries.co may share your personal information with agencies involved in the related activities. Unless we have a special event, these third parties will only use your information for organizing the event, and will not be used for any other purpose. We may authorize trusted partners to send information for you or the products and services that interesting for you.
• Compliance with laws and regulations to prevent against fraud : We may use and disclose any information (including personal information), you authorize us to: (1) our sole discretion, believe necessary to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request; (2) in order to investigate or prevent wrongdoing , suspected fraud, situations involving personal safety or any person pose a potential threat, or to take action against the problems above, or under the laws of any other reason must conduct; (3) to other companies and organizations achieve credit fraud prevention and risk reduction purposes and (4) for the implementation of any agreement between you and our company.
• Business Transfer: any merger, company’s properties sale or acquisition activities which your personal information may involve required to be disclosed, some information under the insolvency, bankruptcy or receivership situation also may be required to be disclosed; in such cases, personal information will be used as one of the business property of the company to be transferred.
Anonymous data: We may use personal information to prepare anonymous records, the information can be used to identify you do not include personally identifiable information (including your name). We may use these records for internal purposes, including for analysing usage patterns so that we can improve our services. We also reserve the right, if it appropriate, to use and disclosure any information in these records.
Opinion: Your comments, feedback, etc. are very valuable in our eyes which help us continue to improve our website, products and services. Once you have submitted these feedbacks to us, it means that you transfer your rights in the relevant submission to us which the details can be found in our terms and conditions page.
Other uses of your data
IP addresses: When you visit our website, Carries.co will collect your IP address for a number of purposes, including: help troubleshoot server issues; management to fix the operation of the Site; analyse trends; tracking network traffic patterns; gather demographic information for aggregate purposes and track each user to browse the site and date of stay. Your IP address may also be with your personal information be used for the following purposes: to prevent fraud or abuse; personalize your shopping experience; improve our website, customer service, product and promotion strategies; and Know your personal preferences, patterns and interests.
Information collection devices, such as Cookies and Web Beacons (Web Beacons). In some clear conditions, Carries.co cookies, web log, web beacons (also known as single pixel GIF file or action tags) and other monitoring technologies to gather information improve your network for your browsing and shopping experience. “Cookies” (small text files) are small data on your browser is stored on your computer’s hard drive, its purpose is to collect information about your activity on our site. Web beacons are placed in a small code string within a Web page or e-mail, which aims to transfer the data.
You can freely choose to disable cookies anytime; however, once cookies disabled, you may not be able to use certain features of this website.
Carries.co is committed to protect your availability to share us your personally identifiable information. We use a series of physical and electronic security technologies, procedures and organizational measures to protect your personally identifiable information, it will not gain unauthorized access, use or disclosure by others. When we transmit sensitive personal information (such as credit card data) via the Internet, we use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption technology of protection. After we collect your personal data, we commit to protect them but the information transmits over the Internet or any other public network cannot achieve a 100 percent guarantee of safety, therefore, we cannot make any warranty or guarantee of your security information disclose or transmit to us.
Access and update your information
If your personally identifiable information on Carries.co have some changes occur, or if you wish to access, correct or delete any information, we are happy to allow you to access, correct or delete (to the extent permitted by law) any personal information we had collected about you. For access, correct or delete your personal information, please call +852 3176 6031 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.